Re: it's a writer thing...only you will understand

Subject: Re: it's a writer thing...only you will understand
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:43:19 -0400

<knowing laugh>Bwah hah hah hah hah.</laugh>

"MS Word 2000 with PDFMaker" would be mine. How do you get past the dragon after the Tag Generation wall?

Or "Super Mario 2" since my plumbers last summer were actual twin brothers with matching bushy moustaches.

From: "Mandy Wells" <mandyw -at- platespin -dot- com>

So, I got asked to complete one of those cute-funny getting-to-know-you
questionnaires here at my new job, and it asked what my favourite video
game was. Naturally, I wrote "MS Word", but I figured you-all would be
the only ones who'd really appreciate that.

<snip>

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: