Re: There's something about...................Technical Writers

Subject: Re: There's something about...................Technical Writers
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:52:03 -0400

ONYJPWU.
(Oh, now, you're just playing with us.)

ROTFLMAO.
(Really, of the flatulence litany, my art offends.)

"BOE"? Your gauss is as gaud as mine.

Karen Black
Technical Writer
www.dhltd.com, for which I'm not responsible at all

"They say it's in Heaven that all Angels dwell,
But I've come to learn they're on earth just as well;
And how would I know that the like could be so,
If I hadn't found one down here below;
A sweet little Angel that went o'er the sea,
With the Emblem of God in her hand,
A wonderful Angel who brought there to me,
The sweet of a war-furrowed land.
The crown on her head as a ribbon of red,
A symbol of all that's divine,
Tho' she called each a brother, she's more like a mother,
Salvation Lassie Of Mine." c. 1919

Apologies to Bruce.

From: "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
Hi Gang, {positive yet low key approach to win trust and interest}

I have observed something on this list that has been niggling at me, like
that feeling you get when you have just released the latest batch of
manuals/documentation and you are sure you left something out - or in......

<snipped for being guilty of being so OT and less than humourous in the sig on the off-topic, but it's after hours>

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: