Word question: table misbehaving

Subject: Word question: table misbehaving
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

I have a document with a very long table. I have the header set
to repeat across pages, and I want to set it so that rows can
break across pages, too. When I go into Table Properties, the
Row tab, the check box for Allow Row to break across pages is
enabled (and checked) for the first row, but is disabled(and
unchecked) for any subsequent rows. When I select the whole
table, the checkbox is disabled.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any advice on how to fix
this would be greatly appreciated!

-Becca

=====
http://im.yahoo.com