RE: Baiting for the single source rant - Bill's last words this t ime around

Subject: RE: Baiting for the single source rant - Bill's last words this t ime around
From: "Glenn Maxey" <glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:11:02 -0600

Aside from conditional text, variables, and including documents in
multiple books, a handy feature that my co-worker has turned me on to is
text insert. It has the advantage (over using the same document in
multiple books) that it takes on the properties for variables and
whatnot from the container document.

Hence, longer passages or even near complete chapters that are shared
can be put in one file and then text-inserted into other files.

Glenn Maxey
Voyant Technologies, Inc.
Tel. +1 303.223.5164
Fax. +1 303.223.5275
glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com