Wrong List

Subject: Wrong List
From: Ellen Vanrenen <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:46:16 -0600

I guess I must have the wrong list? I thought this was a list about
technical writing issues? I asked a question; 1 person responded. Perhaps my
question was
______________ WARNING - THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL. This
e-mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments) contains
confidential information which is intended for the named addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error please contact me immediately. Thank
you.