Re: Wrong List

Subject: Re: Wrong List
From: Katie Kearns <kkearns -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:58:24 -0700

At 04:46 PM 9/13/01 -0600, you wrote:

I guess I must have the wrong list? I thought this was a list about
technical writing issues? I asked a question; 1 person responded. Perhaps my
question was
inappropriate?__

Often people on mailing lists will not know the answer to your question or will assume that someone else is going to answer. If you post a question and no one responds, I'd recommend posting it again with something like "(repost)" in the heading.

Please understand that many people really aren't in the best frame of mind for thinking about work or techwriter-related issues... there's always the ever-present looming deadline too, that many people have to contend with.

-Katie

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: