RE: '97 PowerPoint problem and question

Subject: RE: '97 PowerPoint problem and question
From: "Kathy Jacobs" <jacobskl -at- jacobs -dot- coxatwork -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:48:15 -0700

I would look at how you are printing the slides. If you are just
printing them to a color laser or inkjet printer, you will not get
slides that match what you see on the screen. You will need to go to a
professional printer and ask for your slides to be printed on a
Tektronix printer.

Second, slides for presentation on an overhead projector should be set
up differently than those for on-screen use. Keep them simpler, turn
them from landscape to portrait, and make the element colors bolder and
the background color dimmer so that they show up nicely.

What I would do is make a short (2 or three slide) version of your
presentation to test first, and then adjust the rest of the
presentation. I would also be sure to keep the original set, as it may
be needed in the future.

Email me if you need more help.

(sent both to you and the list for completeness sake.)

Kathryn Jacobs, BrainBench MVP MS PowerPoint (Get Certified at
http://www.brainbench.com) Get PowerPoint answers at
http://www.powerpointanswers.com Cook anything outdoors with
http://www.outdoorcook.com

Kathy is a trainer, writer, Girl Scout, parent, and whatever else there
is time for

Life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we
lived