RE: corrupt word doc fix? - the "delete paper clip" fix

Subject: RE: corrupt word doc fix? - the "delete paper clip" fix
From: "Alan Oslick" <aoslick -at- hteinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:29:54 -0400

At least in Word 2000, twice on getting the warning Carol Chung noted, when
I went to the "Outline" view, I found what looked like a tiny paper clip in
the document's far left margin. Deleting a line above and below the paper
clip so far has cleared up the problem. (Note: One of those with whom I
collaborate often works late at home. Somewhere between Word 2000 and her
home Word 97, we encounter problems such as the document corruption warning
or floating or missing graphics.)

Regards, Alan