FW: Advice, please

Subject: FW: Advice, please
From: david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:56:46 -0500

Joyce said:

>I noted that her previous manager wasn't a writer, but often rewrote her
>material. Depending on how that was done, that could have helped turn Betty
>into a temperamental employee. Maybe if she gets the sense that you are
>willing to work WITH her, she might just surprise you.

Yes, this person didn't get ten years of experience in one company. If she
was a bad writer, some other manager along her career path would have fired
her. The attitude is coming from somewhere. Figure out where and you can
turn this situation around. If not, a new workplace might be what is needed.

David