RE: Developing Charter for Documentation Dept.

Subject: RE: Developing Charter for Documentation Dept.
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:30:30 +1000

Improve the standard of doco across the company
Improve writing efficiencies
Ensure the quality of all doco across the company
Produce cost-effective, timely document solutions

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!