Converting Frame to Word

Subject: Converting Frame to Word
From: "Viviano, Tony" <tony -dot- viviano -at- eds -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:13:19 -0400

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've read or posted anything on the Techwr-l
list, so please excuse my absence. Anyway, I have a question, and I couldn't
find an answer in the archives. We are a group of tech writers who use Word.
We have an opportunity that would require us to work with a client who uses
Frame. We don't have it within our budget to purchase the Frame licenses, so
I thought we might look into the possibility of working in Word but
delivering in a file type that Frame supports. The only possibility I see
would be to deliver an RTF or HTML file. My question to all of you is, is
this a dumb idea? I'm afraid this might create more problems than it's
worth. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Thanks,

Anthony Viviano
Technical Writer
EDS Business Process Management

"EDS... the recognized global leader in ensuring clients achieve superior
value in the Digital Economy

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/