Are we missed?

Subject: Are we missed?
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <santacroce -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:45:55 -0700

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only TW on this list who had a contract
terminated, or who has been laid off, and has not been able to find
follow-on work for months.

I've been following the "step up, step down" thread regarding our value to
our companies, and it caused me to wonder if we are missed. Does it make a
difference that we are not cranking out the pubs? Is product shipping
without documentation? What's the work environment like for those who were
left behind/employed? Are we as critical to the process as we thought we
were?

Interested in your comments.

Regards,

Marc

-----
Marc A. Santacroce

Owner, Senior Technical Writer
ePubs, Inc.

santacroce -at- earthlink -dot- net
http://resumes.dice.com/santacroce
925-518-0013

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.
For, indeed, that's all who ever have."

Margaret Mead

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/