Re: Adobe PDFWriter Option

Subject: Re: Adobe PDFWriter Option
From: Diane Williams <diane_williams -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dick said:
>>When Acrobat is installed, you have the option of selecting PDFWriter
or PDFMaker. <<

As I recall, when I loaded Acrobat at my previous job, I didn't get any
options during the installation process. All of a sudden, I get the
option on Word's File drop-down menu to "Create a PDF" and that's all.
When I loaded Acrobat on my laptop at home, I got all the bells and
whistles, and I have no idea what to do with them. I guess I'll have to
RTFM, except that it's wholly online now, of course.

Thanks for your help!

Do You Yahoo!?

online registration, and more on

+++ More info: +++