No Colour in PDF

Subject: No Colour in PDF
From: Kulbir -dot- Natt -at- lis -dot- co -dot- uk
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:01:04 +0100

Hi all

Thanks for suggestions about my fuzzy image well as the
thoughts about the problems associated with pdf docs in general.
A second problem has arisen (in fact it was there before). I am losing my
colour dialogue boxes. Her's a reminder of what I'm doing..
1. Importing a dialugue box(gif)into Framemaker. At this point the image
is in colour.
3. Using Distiller (V4) to convert into PDF - but here the colour
disappears and I see the images as grayscale.

I've tried changing one or two settings in the job options ...but no luck
so far.
Any suggestions?

Kulbir Natt
Technical Author, LIS