Re: Tree view terminology

Subject: Re: Tree view terminology
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

> I have a question I thought maybe someone can help me with. I have
> searched
> the archives and haven't found anything, but I'm unsure whether I'm
> using
> the correct terminology anyway, so please forgive me if you've
> covered this before--I am brand new to the list. Here's the issue.


I have a 2-panel display. It is a Siebel SmartScript with the
questions listed down the left and the script entry fields to enter
data on the right. As you answer and tab through the questions, icons
next to each of the listed questions on the left change from a red
question mark to a gren checkmark and the gray-bar highlight on the
question on the left side advanced through the list.

So, to make a short story long :-), since people here are all on
Windows and used to using Windows Explorer for almost everything they
do, I call the left side the "Explorer" view and the right side, the
"Form" view.

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com, 732-259-2874

Do You Yahoo!?
Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone.


Planning to attend IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe? Sign up by
October 3 and get a substantial discount! Program information,
online registration, and more on

Your monthly sponsorship message here reaches more than
5000 technical writers, providing 2,500,000+ monthly impressions.
Contact Eric (ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) for details and availability.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Tree view terminology: From: Sexton, Melanie

Previous by Author: Re: Re[2]: Fuzzy images - Vent
Next by Author: Re: On-line collaboration Tool: EQuill
Previous by Thread: Tree view terminology
Next by Thread: Re: Tree view terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads