Re: Stop the scrolling madness!

Subject: Re: Stop the scrolling madness!
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 07:42:44 -0600

Eureka! (Or Hoover if you prefer...)

Robert Burg just pointed out to me offline that you CAN use the scrolling
wheel (on Intellimouse and its clones) to select text while scrolling.

It's a little challenging physically (for me at least), but while holding
one finger on the left mouse button (or whatever you use as a primary
button), use another finger to manipulate the scolling wheel.

Works great - thanks Robert!

-Keith

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/