RE: Windows XP

Subject: RE: Windows XP
From: "Beilby, Margaret" <MBeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:55:04 -0700

>>Wasn't the original question about OfficeXP, not about WindowsXP?<<

You're right. However, we've not gone to OfficeXP (or WindowsXP) because of
the bugs. We have had both running on some systems but have been forced to
remove them because of compatibility problems.

mbeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop.