RE: microsoft money

Subject: RE: microsoft money
From: "Beilby, Margaret" <MBeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:00:37 -0700

<<What type of online help is this type of help written in?>>

I believe this was done using a combination of RoboHelp (HTML Help) and
putting the embedded help information in the actual code files. We did some
research and tried to do this at a company I worked for. The big problem was
that the product design was already set in concrete and this kind of online
help needs to be designed into the product from the very beginning.

The following is a URL for an article written by the online help writers.

Additionally, here are a couple of URLS about designing embedded help. (Scott deLoach) (Cheryl

Also, take a look at for lots more information.

mbeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com

For details and online registration, visit