RE: Acceptable synonym needed

Subject: RE: Acceptable synonym needed
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:13:30 -0500

Have you asked your Marketing department about PITA? I like it, personally.
My only concern with "Custom" is that it would draw me to it just as much as
"Advanced" would. Just can't resist them shiny things.

How about the "Pandora" tab?
Or, my favorite, the "Alarum" tab?

Okay, maybe that wasn't so helpful.

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - t
Technical Writer | 630.430.4162 - m
Datalogics inc. | 719.623.7431 - f

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously."
- Oscar Wilde

For details and online registration, visit