RE: Help Files for the Mac

Subject: RE: Help Files for the Mac
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:13:27 -0400

Some resources:

Checkout the Help Authoring Tools and Techniques (HATT) list at:

Checkout the WebWorks Publisher Users (WWP-Users) list at:

Checkout your WWP 6 documentation. WWP can produce a wide range of help file
types. HTML Help is not an option because you are developing for the Mac.

sean -at- quodata -dot- com

For details and online registration, visit