Re: Help Files for the Mac

Subject: Re: Help Files for the Mac
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:28:39

> As I understand it, WW can produce HTML Help, but will my users require IE?
> If so, then HTML Help isn't an option.
> Ideas? Any help is very much appreciated.

Although HTML Help claims it can be used in an uncompiled form that lets
you recreate handy features of hte complied help in a web page format (it
claims to do so here:
) I haven't tried it myself yet, and some of the more abstruse instructions
for creating an uncompiled help web page went over my head.

I think the best advice is to get a MAC.

Subvocalized in hopefully helpful, if slightly tinged with a bit of Luddite
cynicism tones,

For details and online registration, visit