Re: Most Impt. Skill to Learn in Tech Comm Program

Subject: Re: Most Impt. Skill to Learn in Tech Comm Program
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

> What's the most important skill an undergrad tech
> comm
> student should learn before graduating?

How to chug 60 oz. of beer in 60 seconds or less
without getting ill... once you graduate, that
opportunity is over.

Seriously, learn to ask valid questions and how to
organize tiny fragments of information into a
complete, correct, intelligible piece of information.

> I'd also like to know how long you've been in the
> field and/or out of school. If you happen to teach
> tech comm, let me know that.

Long enough to wish I was back in college where the
real world just doesn't matter.

http://personals.yahoo.com