Most Impt. Skill to Learn in Tech Comm Program

Subject: Most Impt. Skill to Learn in Tech Comm Program
From: Carol Anne Wall <writeandteach -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:37:49 -0700 (PDT)

I am writing a paper for grad school on trends/needs
in tech comm education, and need to do some informal
primary research for the paper. I'd like to hear from
this group:

What's the most important skill an undergrad tech comm
student should learn before graduating?

I'd also like to know how long you've been in the
field and/or out of school. If you happen to teach
tech comm, let me know that.

You can reply to me either on list or privately at
writeandteach -at- yahoo -dot- com

Thank you very much to those of you who will
participate. I'd be happy to tabulate my unscientific
poll and report back to the list.

Carol Anne

Do You Yahoo!?

For details and online registration, visit