russian font and Pagemaker

Subject: russian font and Pagemaker
From: "Jennifer O Neill" <jennifer -dot- oneill -at- village -dot- uunet -dot- be>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:26:11 +0200

I have received a Word doc written in Russian and must put it into a
multilingual document done in Pagemaker. The font used in Word is Arial.
This is the first time I'll have used a cyrillic language in PM. Copying the
Word text into PM doesn't work as I don't have a cyrillic font for PM. If I
buy such a font, eg an Adobe helvetica cyrillic font, when I copy over the
text from Word and change its font to cyrillic, will all be well? I'm not
retyping Russian. Too much vodka is needed.

For details and online registration, visit