Re: Copyright issue

Subject: Re: Copyright issue
From: "Cameron Consulting" <Cameron-Consulting -at- neb -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:04:08 -0500

Thanks so much for your input! I appreciate it!!
yes...I am planning on marketing my book to an area wider than I am now. I
do care if someone copies my material - I wrote it. I wouldn't mind a few
pages, but I don't want other instructional centers copying the entire book
and getting it for free.

Again...thanks to everyone...