Word 2000 to .pdf

Subject: Word 2000 to .pdf
From: "Miriam McGinty-Lowe" <Miriam_McGinty-Lowe -at- MDSUK -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:43:07 +0100

Guys,

My senior author is insistent that Word 2000 can save to .pdf format (i.e.
without linking to Acrobat). This sounds like rubbish to me, and I've not been
able to prove myself wrong by searching on the web. Neither of us has, or is
likely to be able to get access to, a copy of Word 2000.
Could you do me a favour and let me know which of us is right?

Cheers,
Miriam