Synopsis Clarified

Subject: Synopsis Clarified
From: Harry Husted <husted -at- thecomputersociety -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:47:04 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not making myself clear in my previous post. I am both a technical writer and fiction writer. I am just finishing a book on copywriting. I need to write a synopsis about the book. I have already received some leads but no samples. What I need is an actual sample to follow. I need one for writing a technical book and a fiction book. If you cannot provide a sample for a fiction book, that's ok, considering this is a forum for technical writing.

Any help anybody can give will be greatly appreciated.

Remember, I do NOT want an explanation UNLESS it accompanies an actual sample.

Thank you.

Harry

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit http://ieeepcs.org/2001