RE: Layoff logistics and etiquette [EF_ OT]

Subject: RE: Layoff logistics and etiquette [EF_ OT]
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:59:30 +1000

Andrew said, in reply to other post,:
> Since the fall of communism, we no longer have to be the shiny example
of capitalism.

But we should. Look at all the great things capitalism has done for us. I
can get a taco at 2am and order pillows on-line. What more could you ask
for?

Now get back to work, YOU! You can think happy thoughts on your own time!

******

And I, with balance and fortitude, reply:

A greater thing would be that the 2am taco tasted better than the online
supplied pillow.....

perhaps we could be the shining light of anarchism.....if that's okay with
me!

or perhaps samaritanism....if we all work together to make it happen....

maybe......oedipusism.....if that is fine with momma and poppa....(or maybe
just momma.....or maybe just poppa....)

or perhaps the shiny example of necrophilism.....but I have a feeling many
would be dead against it ;-)

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes

**Quite obviously all comments in my emails are my own personal view, and/or
attempts at humour. The company for whom I work in no way necessarily
supports or endorses these views, opinions, statements or philosophies.**