RE: Secretary Proofing Manuals?

Subject: RE: Secretary Proofing Manuals?
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros2 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:48:52 -0700

Considering the lack of jobs for us as writers right now, I'm starting to look
seriously at taking a secretarial/admin assistant type position--if someone will
have me--just to have a job. I've done it before, I can do it again.

That admin you're snubbing might be me ;-)

Maggie Secara

For details and online registration, visit

Re: Secretary Proofing Manuals?: From: Tothscribe