RE: Depicting spaces

Subject: RE: Depicting spaces
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros2 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:59:02 -0700

What's wrong with the caret at shift-6 on the keyboard?

Maggie Secara

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bounce-techwr-l-76230 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
> [mailto:bounce-techwr-l-76230 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com]On Behalf Of Cook,
> Jenise
> Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 1:43 PM
> Subject: Re: Depicting spaces
> Donna's suggestion is a good choice if the b+/ combination can't be used in
> your DTP tool, John. We used to use a caret. The caret looks like an
> upside-down uppercase v. I did find it in Word: Insert | Symbol | ... select
> Symbols. The caret (61657) is in the second to last row, 11th character from
> the right. (Sheesh, it must be Friday!!)

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe,
New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day.
For details and online registration, visit

Your monthly sponsorship message here reaches more than
5000 technical writers, providing 2,500,000+ monthly impressions.
Contact Eric (ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) for details and availability.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Re: Depicting spaces: From: Cook, Jenise

Previous by Author: RE: Secretary Proofing Manuals?
Next by Author: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
Previous by Thread: Re: Depicting spaces
Next by Thread: RE: Depicting Spaces

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads