RE: Strange Interview Practices

Subject: RE: Strange Interview Practices
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:44:26 -0600

I find this lack of respect for the candidates' confidentiality to be rather thoughtless... or am I the only person who sometimes doesn't want anyone to know I'm looking for a job?

~~~~~
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc

>>> envvy harris <envvy -at- yahoo -dot- com> 11/02/01 02:34PM >>>

*My problem is.. I was little taken back by the lack
of regard shown to myself and the other candidates (at
the last minute*. as we are walk into the conference
room which is fully equipped with two other candidate
we are asked "By the way would you mind presenting
with the other candidates in the room?" hell there
already there what was I supposed to do.)
AS ALWAYS I smiled and said; that it was a little
different however, I guess it wouldn't be a problem".

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp