RE: the ultimate controversial post?

Subject: RE: the ultimate controversial post?
From: Bill Buckheit <kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:38:49 -0600

Way too much time on your hands, Dan

"disambiguate"? That's not bad though.

Bill Buckheit
kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com

"Everywhere I go, I'm asked if the universities stifle
writers.
My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them." -Flannery
O'Connor

At 10:22 AM 11/5/01, Dan Hall wrote:

Wanted: "Tech writer/Union organizer"

Mungatech is an innovative software firm is actively involved in
leveraging intellectual capital through re-architecting and webifying
our customer's e-commerce and b2b tools, productizing them for the
21st Century. We use Word and information mapping to disambiguate our
processes, and are producing XML documentation for our IntraWeb.

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr