Re: Technical Review of documentation

Subject: Re: Technical Review of documentation
From: "Jane S." <judydh -at- total -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:36:05 -0500

I have a checklist that will help...Indira, I'll send it to you directly.
Group, give me a day or two (yes, I'm that busy, remind me if I flake out)
and I will post it to my URL (as yet undisclosed). It is based, in part, on
an article by Donn Le Vie on the content section of Techwr-L, so you could
always check that out and get a good idea of your own.

Jane S.
~*~*~*~*~*
No man is a Three-Mile Island.

Upadhayaya, Indira (CORP, GEITC)" <Indira -dot- Upadhayaya -at- geind -dot- ge -dot- com> wrote in
message news:129002 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> Have you ever educated developers "how to" review documentation ? For
> example, what are the necessary checks to ensure technical accuracy of the
> documentation?
>
> Are there any worthwhile checklist available?
>
> Thanks
> Indira
>

> "THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
> ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
> If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
> communication is strictly Prohibited.
> If you have received this message by error, please notify us
> immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
> message from your system."

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr