Bug in Frame--short notice for soln?

Subject: Bug in Frame--short notice for soln?
From: "Jane S." <judydh -at- total -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:58:31 -0500

Cross-posted to Framers, but it hasn't appeared yet so...

I've been working on a file that generally uses the default fonts that a
blank template offers. I've noticed a bug in the program (FM6, then saved as
MIF and opened in 5.5, same there) and wondered if anyone else has, too:

I have a paragraph of Body text. The margins of the frame are 0.5". There is
no right indent or limit on the paragraph tag. When the text is plain, it
wraps or returns at 1.0", 0.5" before the real margin. Not good. It
hyphenates, too, which really makes it stand out. However, when you
italicize the paragraph, it then goes all the way to the margin.

I'm hoping there's an easy fix because I have to have both plain and
italicized paragraphs on one page. It looks funny. It takes up space that I
need.

Thanks,

Jane