RE: custom date format in PowerPoint?

Subject: RE: custom date format in PowerPoint?
From: Darren Barefoot <Darren -dot- Barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:57:27 -0000

Hi,

I just had a quick look at this issue and it looks like the following might
work:

On the Insert menu, click Date and Time. Ensure that Date and Time is
selected, and click Update Automatically. This will insert the current date
in a footer. Not ideal, but a decent start.

As an alternative possible solution, you could create a Word document that
only contains the date and time (as John describes), and instead of cutting
and pasting it, inserting it as an object (Using the Object command on the
Insert menu). That might work, but I'd have to wait until tomorrow to find
out.

Those are both possibilities. Hope that helps. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Technical Writer
Cape Clear Software
www.capeclear.com