RE: certificates and the current job market

Subject: RE: certificates and the current job market
From: Barry Kieffer <Barry -dot- Kieffer -at- worldwidepackets -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:35:35 -0800

Keith,

This is certainly true, but, a certificate shows that you followed some path
to its end. Certainly taking a bunch of highly relevant classes is far
better then what some schools require for their certificate. But sometimes
it is nice to list a certificate rather then a bunch of classes on your
resume (to some resume screeners that is, but not all).

--Barry