RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:01:00 -0800

Right, it's the word "happily" that's catching you up, isn't it? :-) It
should be more like "I'll use any tools they give me but I reserve the right
to whine about them every now and then."

I checked the first choice anyway. The truth is closer to: using what I'm
given and, given the opportunity (and sometimes they do ask) steering them
twards my preferred tools.

Maggie Secara