Re: best software for web site development

Subject: Re: best software for web site development
From: "Edwin Wurster" <eawurster -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:03:10 -0500

Chris,

You asked,

Which are the top two software programs for web development?

Probably Drewamweaver and Notepad at this point. Both output HTML, which is the standard for coding.

I'd like to throw in a vote for Adobe GoLive.

However, I strongly suggest that you look into this, as others have already said. Perhaps take a course online or at local college, then put together a project plan with some details.

Ed