Portfolio

Subject: Portfolio
From: "Tony Criswell" <tcris52 -at- msn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:01:22 -0800

As one who has worked a long time in technology and has a [self-professed]
ability to write, I am wondering how I develop a portfolio.

I know I could just write something to show that I can put words together in
coherent sentences with not too many mistakes. On the other hand, I'd like
to do something meaningful. Would it be acceptable to create a portfolio
consisting of papers I have written while pursuing an MPA degree? Some are
"real-world" studies and are even somewhat interesting.

Thanks in advance for the comments. I'll try to respond individually, but
the job hunt is taking priority (gotta find some money to put the turkey on
the table!).

Thanks.

Tony