RE: Portfolio

Subject: RE: Portfolio
From: Diane Evans <DianeE -at- LOCKSTREAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:01:51 -0800

For those of you interested in the t-shirt joke....

At the time, the Seattle Mariners had the worst bullpen in history, no
matter how you compared the stats. Jose Mesa and Bobby Ayala could grab
defeat from the jaws of victory on any day of the week.

http://www.thebaseballpage.com/features/frazee_award1997.htm

So, I went on the Internet, and downloaded pictures of each of the bullpen
offenders, as well as our then General Manager, Woody Woodward. I put the
bullpen members in a circle around Woodward, and put the words, "You gotta
trade these guys," in the same font and color as the Mariner slogan, "You
gotta love these guys."

Several people asked where they could buy the shirt, but it was
one-of-a-kind.

Diane Evans
Information Developer
Lockstream, Inc.
425-709-6840 x 230

Ask for the moon, and settle for its reflection in the pond in your back
yard.