Re: Overloaded Brain? One way to cope!

Subject: Re: Overloaded Brain? One way to cope!
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:08:13 -0800

"Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net> wrote:

> Different strokes, eh Glen? What work? I print. I punch (3-hole).

Yup ... different strokes ... coupled with manual labor (the punch
part). Then worse, the 'carry it around' bit --! (*shudder!*) :o)

> I fuggedaboudit. I may need a bigger notebook soon. I carry it when
I need
> it. It's semi-organized. Admittedly, it is "primitive," so it won't
> appeal to anyone with a high geek quotient. :-) (not that being a
geek
> is a *bad* thing, mind you!)

Well, one thing about my method is if my hard drive ever goes south,
I'm ... well, in an unpleasant position --! ... of course, with your
method, if you lose that notebook, you'll be in that same position. :o\

> Actually, now that the list archives are so nice, I don't print so
much
> anymore. Just now and then...

I get the Digest version of the list. I don't always read them, but
they don't get tossed ... so I can do an off-line search all the way
back to May of 2000 (used to be further, but ... well, let's just say
my e-mail program is in Beta).

--gdw

> Lisa

"Wintel is my shepherd. I shall not Think Different. Lead us towards
the Promised Land of Ubiquitous Upgrades. A world without the Mac is
one step closer to Utopia. We have no patience and thus must upgrade
bi-weekly. Love hurts but computers Megahertz. Give me Disco Dancing
Doofi or give me Death."
--R. Fovell http://home.pacbell.net/rfovell

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr