eforms and Acrobat

Subject: eforms and Acrobat
From: Kevin Loson <polhlm123 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 06:51:49 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone use electronic forms at work? I've
designed some PDF forms as a short-term solution, but
as I add more forms, an enterprise-wide solution of
form creation/distribution and data analysis/archiving
will eventually be needed. Being the only person
looking into this, I've read up on Cardiff's
LiquidOffice. Has anyone used this product?

-Alex

in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr