Writing for eLearning?

Subject: Writing for eLearning?
From: "Peggy Richardson of mer-it.com" <techwrl -at- mer-it -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 13:59:23 -0800

Just wondering if there are any other TW's out there who write for eLearning. It would be interesting to connect with you, possibly by spawning a sub-list on Yahoo or the like.
Right now I'm looking for some hard numbers about user and corporate or K-postsec acceptance levels of eLearning, or other raw data. If you have such info to share, I can share some other data I've collected in return.
Thanks,
Peggy
--------------------------
Peggy Richardson of mer-IT Consulting
Technical Writing for eLearning, IA Analysis, Content Object Development
Technical Communication Certificate (in progress), Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada.

email: peggy -at- mer-it -dot- com
Direct office: 604-502-4859
Vancouver, BC, Canada

" I don't hit glass ceilings because I build my own houses."
- Judy Estrin, CEO of Packet Design Inc.

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr