RE: pdf formatting

Subject: RE: pdf formatting
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:06:39 -0500

>>Now, I have a pdf formatting dilemma - if I can call it like this. Should I
>>format my pdfs using online formatting rules or hardcopy rules?

We deliver all our documentation in pdf format, but it still follows hard-copy
formatting. People are comfortable with it, and for those few people who wish
to print it out (and lose the convenience of Adobe bookmarks and links????),
it's conveniently in the correct format.

_________________________________
Kim McCarter
Information Design & Development
Harris Corporation, Network Support Division
(321) 724-3497
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com

*****Confidentiality Notice*****
This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr