RE: Canadian Jobs

Subject: RE: Canadian Jobs
From: "Nina Kolunovsky" <nkwriter -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:13:59 -0500

Other than the sources already mentioned, here are the places where I find Canadian tech. wrting jobs listed. These are all Canadian sites. I just did a quick search for "writer" and here's what I found:

www.monster.ca has 18 jobs listed, two of them in BC
www.workopolis.com has 84 jobs listed, about 10 of them in BC
www.careerclick.com has 37 jobs listed, 5 of them in BC

Check the STC website (www.stc.org) for the local BC chapters - I think there's one in Victoria and one in Vancouver.

But, as already mentioned, the personal touch always works best. If you are really desperate for work, you may also try the local headhunters.

Good luck,

Nina

Attention ForeHelp and Doc-to-Help Users! Upgrade your existing product to RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr