Problem with Frame to HTML Conversion

Subject: Problem with Frame to HTML Conversion
From: "neelam.singh" <neelam -dot- singh -at- oracle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:17:19 +0530

Hi
I am having a problem generating graphics in HTML from frame files. I am
using Frame Maker 5.5.6 and WebWorks Publisher Version 7.0. The graphics
in the frame files are in the eps format. While the html files are
getting created in the Output folder, the gifs are not getting created.

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks and Regards
Neelam

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr