RE: software to create online courses

Subject: RE: software to create online courses
From: "White, Bonita" <BWhite -at- CSXWT -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:22:10 -0500

>I need to create an online course based on a training workbook that was
created using FrameMaker

My tool of choice has been Authorware for a while. But for my current
project we are using WebEx, running the actual software underneath it and
doing web conferincing. I think it is going to work out very well.

Hope that helps.

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.