RE: HTML to XML conversion

Subject: RE: HTML to XML conversion
From: "Sandrine Touzé" <sandrine -dot- touze -at- akazi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:55:27 +0100

I want to import our existing HTML documentation in order to generate online helps and printed manuals. I guess my question should actually rather be: what are the pre-requisites to switch from an HTML to an XML documentation? Shall I first create a DTD and an XSL stylesheet and then import the files? What is the procedure? Has anyone ever gone through these kind of steps?
Thanks.

sandrine -dot- touze -at- akazi -dot- com