Re: Free help authoring tools

Subject: Re: Free help authoring tools
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:47:52 -0700

All kinds of tools on Some are free, some are
demos, some are shareware -- look around...

Personally, I use the MicroSoft Help Workshop compiler and a Word
template. Both were free from the internet. I use Word to create the

Dana W.

Subject: Free help authoring tools
From: Simon Rumble <srumble -at- pilatmedia -dot- com>

> Does anyone know of a very basic, free help authoring tool I can download
> from the internet to create WinHelp files?

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.