Re: Two Monitors

Subject: Re: Two Monitors
From: "Douglas S. Bailey (AL)" <dbailey -at- commandalkon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:09:30 -0600

Yep, it's great, innit? I've been using two monitors for about 4 years
now...love it so much I even have two at home. My wife appreciated it too
when she created a Powerpoint presentation...it rendered the presentation on
the second screen while she edited it on the first. Just wish more programs
took advantage of multi-monitor setups.

Me, I can't see how anyone who surfs the Net can endure having just one
monitor.